Careers and Education
In an emergency, people rely on your exceptional skill, calm and cool demeanour, strong medical knowledge and above all a caring professional. Do you have these qualities? Then maybe you are one of the paramedics Kelvington MHS might hire this year. Don't delay as we would be happy to have you on our team. All resumes received are kept on file for one year and destroyed after that. If you are currently a SIAST student and not yet entered into practicum, don't wait. We are happy to have discussions with you now about possible employment with us.
Our current hiring process is complete but we still accept applications - send yours in today!
Download the Application Form (.doc file)
For more information contact Mr. Trevor Lowey, Operations Manager at 306-327-4233 or email him.
Kelvington MHS Hiring Process:
- Application complete with all required documentation is submitted.
- Those applications selected for hiring are contacted to begin the hiring process.
- Phase one - physical fitness testing. If the person passes this stage they move to phase two.
- Phase two - trauma and medical scenario testing. If the person passes this stage they move to phase three.
- Phase three - written examination testing. If the person passes this stage they move to phase four.
- Phase four - interview with the management group. Pending interview, reference checks an offer for employment may be made.
- Phase five - if employment offer is granted and accepted, then orientation process begins followed by a probationary period and then regular employment.
Kelvington MHS is an equal opportunity employer with many great benefits such as group medical, dental, vision and sick leave. Group RRSP plan. Uniform and training allowance and more. Kelvington MHS wages and benefits are equal to or exceed that designated in the Health Sciences contract for the Province of Saskatchewan.
Kelvington Mobile Health Services is a progressive partner in injury prevention. We have a commitment to caring for you, whether at work, in the community or in the workplace, you can count on us to deliver what you need.
We offer several courses for both the paramedic and the general public. Please select from the list on the right hand side to learn more about a particular program. If you don't see a course listed please email for more information.
All of our courses have minimum or maximum student numbers. While we will make every effort to host a course as advertised, course dates are subject to change or cancellation. We accept cash or cheque for all programs and Paypal for on-line registration. You can register and pay for a course on-line, by mail, or in person. For corporate and business clients we accept purchase orders and will work with your unique training requirements.
For our health care professionals Kelvington MHS can provide unique professional development opportunities. Need a professional education speaker for an upcoming conference or professional education day? Let us help you meet your organizational needs. We have the skilled professionals and work with leading industry partners to make the educational experience first class.
Training Course Menu:
- ACLS Refresher
- ITLS Refresher
- PALS Refresher
- Online CME
- First Responder
- First Aid